Looking for a fun and professional online teaching position with a stable income? Look no further! At the Bulgarian School of Seattle, we believe that teaching should be as enjoyable as it is rewarding, and by putting you in control of your own virtual classroom, we bring this opportunity right into the comfort of your own home.
We are looking for motivated, go-getter individuals with teaching experience under their belts. As an independent contractor, you’ll teach students at ages 10-18 & adults, using virtual platform and school curriculum – no lesson planning required!
Requirements and Qualifications of the Online Teacher – Online Bulgarian Language Teacher for Group Classes (maximum of 5 students):
- BA degree or higher
- Experience teaching kids (minimum of 1 year)
- Experience in the U.S. education systems
- Desire to engage and inspire young learners
- Teaching certificate: Bulgarian language teaching (Preferred)
If you have the Qualifications and have worked in Similar Roles you will be highly considered, including
- Online Education / Educator / Online Teaching
- Online Tutor / Online Tutoring
- Online Teacher Assistant / Online Teacher
The Basics of the Online Teacher Role
- The classes: 60-minute full immersion Bulgarian language group classes
- The pay: Base rate of $18 per 60-minute class, plus performance based bonuses
- The curriculum: U.S. Foreign Language Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house team
- The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
- The place: Conveniently teach from your own home – no commute!
- The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset – we provide the rest
- The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
Contract type: Independent contractor
Start date: Immediately
Contract term: 1 year
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Payment details: Teachers are paid through their choice of bank transfer each month for the previous month’s work
Hours: Lesson times must be during our peak hours on:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday PST: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Weekends: Saturday PST: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers to earn a stable income while positively impacting multiple students with each class.
If you are interested in this opportunity to make a difference, have met the requirements below and feel this is perfect for you.
Apply Now by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org