Edu-inter French Immersion Program for Teens in QUÉBEC, CANADA
in Partnership with Bulgarian School of Seattle
Edu-inter is a top French immersion school renowned for summer camp for teenagers that have been operated for 10 years. Edu-inter is specialized in teaching French as a foreign/second language, and can guarantee students a memorable French life experience and a unique ”learning”!
Why study abroad?
- Studying abroad opens the door to new horizons, beyond one’s local experience
- Students meet a community of international students, just like them, and share new experiences
- Foreign study opens one’s eyes (and heart) to different cultures, different ways of life
- Students step out of their usual comfort zone, and into an excitingly different learning environment
- Students adapt and succeed in various cultural settings, i.e. develop cultural agility
- The Bulgarian School of Seattle would like to extend this opportunity to families of students (aged 10 to 17) who wish to experience studying abroad in a 100% French-immersive environment. Proficiency with the Bulgarian language is not required, and non-Bulgarian speaking students are cordially invited to participate… profiter de l’éxperience!
Presentations: Sunday, March 11, 2018 and Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 1 pm to 2 pm in Stroum Jewish Community Center
Deadline for registration: March 25, 2018
For more details on pricing and dates, please come to the presentation.
For more information click HERE.