Bulgarian School of Seattle, Washington & Education Coordinators nationwide
At the Bulgarian School of Seattle, we’ve always believed in standing up for the educational needs of our students. Since 2011, we are supporting the heritage language preservation which is legitimized in the USA under the Seal of Biliteracy. Bulgarian School of Seattle is legally the FIRST Bulgarian School which has formally contributed to the recognition of the Bulgarian language in the American Public System Nationwide. We are a team of standout educational innovators who motivate each other to open new horizons in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology, we create seeds of language learning that become the spark for our future generations.
Education Coordinators will be responsible for closely collaborating with the Bulgarian School of Seattle Administration to provide academic and administrative support, community outreach, and full-service student advising for the purpose of creating quality student service environment and experience nationwide. Responsibilities of the Education Coordinator include the use of independent judgment to support and advise middle and high school students on their online educational pursuits while helping them to achieve their goals.
- Maintain knowledge around the Bulgarian School of Seattle programs and courses
- Communicate with prospective students and their families via emails regarding the programs
- Actively promote the online programs and courses
- Effectively communicate program updates
- Deliver presentations to prospective students, local communities, and institutions
- Implement Bulgarian School of Seattle’s initiatives into the assigned territory.
- Build strong partnerships with faculty members and prospective families
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English and Bulgarian
- Experience working independently and possess a self-motivated, organized, upbeat and outgoing personality with a desire to encourage others to succeed; and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Bulgarian School of Seattle has established the following PROGRAMS to support the educational needs for various groups of students:
- Language Art Programs for Heritage Learners following the Bulgarian Ministry of Education guidelines for Pre-K to 12th grade – 13 courses on campus
- High School Credit Programs (ALTA) to meet the requirements for achieving a Seal of Biliteracy recognized nationwide – NEW! 8 courses online
- Communicative language program to expand the communication, linguistic and cultural awareness in middle & high school students and adults – NEW! 8 courses online & 1 course on campus
CURRENT STATUS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE:
- 7 years of educational track record and over 150 graduates in programs from Pre-K to 12th grade.
- Seal of Biliteracy awarded to 20 students in the State of Washington after successful preparation and completion of ALTA assessment.
Accreditation has been received by:
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
- Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science
- ALTA Testing Language Services
Bulgarian School of Seattle educational courses and ALTA assessment proctoring is recognized by:
- The Board of Educators in State of Washington, State of California, State of Georgia and State of Illinois Public School Districts
- Slavic Department at University of Washington
- University of Hawaii, USA
- City University of Seattle, USA
Leadership deals with the following management operations: planning, vision, foresight, school development planning, communication, student needs, general administration, curriculum, financial and resource management.
The school administration and staff members are honored and proud to serve as advocates and ambassadors of the Bulgarian language and culture. We remain hopeful for a future where cultural and linguistic diversity is viewed as an invaluable asset that enriches the lives of all.
Bulgarian School of Seattle offers competitive compensation such as tuition discounts and monthly commission. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Administration | Bulgarian School of Seattle
All Rights Reserved © 2017